2014年2月16日日曜日

Used Suzuki Swift Cars

What a pity that it was not prepared as a test drive car model eco specification (such as energy charge ) . "Sell" because it is what the precious there is no difference in equipment and the highest grade is equipped for just ... I 'll keep test drive cars available . Keyless entry and push button engine start is standard on all models of the in this class I amazing . Just noticed the look line-up , that the normal specification and eco specification is line up a double . There are eco version and normal version in XL grade , for example, test drive . The line -up also need power and torque but does not change ? It will say, I only eco specification anymore. See more Suzuki used cars

 Decided to turn to appropriate now since I have said that I ran suitably if nearby. I did not go too far step Kitts have more of the same old , but fast I had to run a little. Now from the appearance . Keep the concept identify is not stick around much the predecessor . I open the door . Hard feeling of opening and closing the door Japanese car level standard . The room is very simple price of equivalent . Instrument panel quality than Aqua .
Sheet wonder if somewhat similar to the Wagon R Suzuki of the same . There is no waist . Impression sponge over . " Long distance is weak in sheet" like when I write a car magazine basis . I start the engine . Idling sounds basis - compact - mosquitoes . It is not a good tone nor complex .

Start immediately . It is not too heavy and not too light in the low-speed range , handle wonder if a little lighter . Visibility is good . It is not hard to see as it sounds also check the following . And ... , it is not moving ahead at all engine is the only growl Doggy . It thinks now ? " Is this how warm-up while driving ? " , And that " I think your shift lever is contained in the L probably " from the dealer man . Yaya~tsuko Shiina . Next to the D range L Though AT lever there is no moderation . I though I was this all a long time ago . The cause this really the D range or zigzag gate because accustomed to what you or something shake the lever to the left and right afterward At the end after all .

Signal Grand Prix today.
As candid impressions , this engine is not a sport in any way . I have an image of Suisupo in his manner , but I do not not lose it . Anyway , acceleration and engine speed revolutions rise of the engine and bad , is a bad habit of the CVT is not linked . I felt even Wagon R , but habit of the CVT is a little flow too much . Torque sense of the low-speed range is thin anyway . I do run when I turn to some extent , but where it is CVT Kamata way. Not a do good in the torque converter AT? But I think you get used to this habit and ride maybe . Then, when the car ride to another , there is no difference in feel , " Wow , the accelerator ! 's Sensitive Na " he said.

Brake stops snap good even stepping lightly . Type to Fumeru with confidence . Just feel of the pedal spacing of accelerator and brake to a narrow . Shoes to impose brakes delicately stepping accelerator . This also was gone all too soon .

Cornering was a whole bunch turning once , but I do a pretty nose dive . It is not to be worried about is not a feeling Yawa of Japanese cars in the past , but I regret a little bit only showed a rotation performance Aqua is tremendous . Never without soft , ride is not a hard to say whether . The feeling that I wrote in Aqua but tire of fuel efficiency is a little mischief .

I get to ride a little faster. Ultra MAX acceleration at the merging of high-speed . Engine growl Doggy but decent speed out . While feel uncomfortable you do not want to shift up , feel the straightness . Not bad uh-huh . No problem if speed 80km. Minute a dull , tired less handle than MINI , but highly likely that this sheet to offset . Wind noise and engine sound at high speed invading fairly . But I ask for all cars 1.3 million yen is impossible . Car that can be touring outing enough .

Fuel consumption is ignorance . After auto air conditioner that 's standard equipment on all models also GOOD!!
Dealers Man When I touched messing without knowing , was said to be " ! Is automatic air conditioning standard ." Equipment is substantial, really .

Swift test drive last year : Summary . You are working hard at all if you think the price ! But it ( not be the only one I ever thought of this ?) Different When the same image as Suisupo never . Car mild fine. Mediocre car in other words with all due respect very much. ( Start acceleration other than the dull ) that can be operated without any discomfort from the day I bought it and say well .
And I wrote this before , but some differences appear to think and running costs , but light car 's expensive too. Bargain light 's disastrous appearance equipped with content , but low-cost version of the Swift ( unarmed only inexpensive version curtain airbags ) that equipment is substantial equivalent . ¥ 1,250,000 sum of money when you see Wagon R Limited price that I had put this before . It seems to go against this only if the selling is light , but I want to recommend a low-cost version of the Swift than absolute light . Looking for Swift parts ? Please check  Used Japanese cars Parts

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿